The overall governance of the CominLabs will be organized in two levels: strategic level and operational level, as represented in the flowchart of Figure 3.
The Strategic governance relies on a Steering Board [in charge of funding and global strategy issues] and an International Advisory Committee [scientific and strategic decision support]. An external international evaluation of the CominLabs is carried out every five years. In addition:
- The Steering Board [15 members] collects the representatives of the main institutions involved in the CominLabs. The Board approves the scientific strategy, roadmap and funding plan for the considered period.
- The International Advisory Committee [10 members] collects international leaders from academia and industry in the areas of the CominLabs. Its role is to analyze the achievements and perspectives of the CominLabs and to provide recommendations to the Steering and Executive boards.
The Operational governance is under the responsibility of the Executive Board lead by the Directors [Albert Benveniste for the scientifc aspects and Dominique Massaloux for the Operational aspects].and Colin de La Higuera for the educationall aspects. In addition, the Internal Scientific Committee is composed of the CominLabs’ key persons. Its mission is to develop a research strategy supporting project oriented collaboration among partners.
Administrative and financial management is is performed in cooperation with the administrative services of PRES UEB. An annual financial reporting is provided to the ANR, following the terms defined in the funding agreement. The CominLabs' funding policy has the following objectives:
- To support specific research programs
- To foster cross-fertilization between the various communities within the CominLabs
- To foster excellence in all its research activities
- To maximize the effectiveness of the funding management, for both the staff and the researchers of the CominLabs.
The CominWeb and CominTogether [the Social Network of the CominLabs] will be instrumental in achieving these objectives.
Steering Board (Conseil d'Administration)
Steering Board November 10, 2011
- Presentation of CominLabs organisation (french version)
- Presentation of CominLabs organisation (english version)
- Minutes of the Steering Board
Steering Board May 16, 2012
Steering Board July 12, 2012
Steering Board November 16, 2012
- Ordre du jour
- Minutes of the Steering Board
Comite Scientifique Interne
- Albert Benveniste (Scientific Director of CominLabs, INRIA)
- Frédéric Benhamou (Université de Nantes)
- Claude Berrou (Telecom Bretagne)
- Jean-Louis de Bougrenet de la Tocnaye (Telecom Bretagne)
- Christian Brosseau (Université de Bretagne Occidentale)
- Jean-Louis Coatrieux (Université de Rennes 1)
- Jean-Claude Daubert (Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rennes)
- Jean-François Hélard (INSA Rennes)
- Eric Jamet (Université de Rennes 2)
- Thomas Jensen (INRIA Rennes)
- Jean-Marc Jezequel (Université de Rennes 1)
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec (INRIA Rennes)
- Ramesh Pyndiah (Telecom Bretagne)
- Michel Raynal (IRISA)
- Christian Roux (Telecom Bretagne)
- Ronan Sauleau (Université de Rennes 1)
- André Seznec (INRIA)
- Jean-Claude Simon (ENSSAT)
- Mario Sudholt (Ecole des Mines de Nantes)
International Advisatory Committee
- Compte rendu scientifique période du 13/04/2011 au 31/12/2012